25 kg Apples + 25kg Papaya (Corporate)
Apples are blush red and smooth-skinned apples which are superior in terms of quality and taste. The crispy, sweet and juicy texture is a treat to the tongue.
Semi ripe papayas have a blend of sweet buttery consistency and sour taste. They are half green and half yellow. Ripe papaya have orange flesh and black coloured seeds at the center.
- Apples are one of the healthiest fruits. Rich in vitamin C and dietary fiber which keep our digestive and immune system healthy.
- Protects from Alzheimers, type 2 diabetes and cancer. It is a natural teeth whitener and prevents bad breath.
- Papaya contain Folic acid, Vitamin C, Amino Acid.
- Papayas reduce the risk of macular degeneration, a disease that affects the eyes as people age.
- It can controls Diabetes, Blood Pressure, reduces the risk of Heart disease. They prevent asthma and cancer.
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Wrap them with newspaper individually to keep them fresh for a long time. If any apple goes bad, it protects other apples from getting spoiled.
- Take a cup of water, dissolve 1/8th teaspoon of salt in it. Soak freshly cut slices and drain them. Now, rinse them in freshwater so that they will not taste salty.
- Can be eaten as a fresh fruit or used in salads, smoothies, cookies, pies. Roast Apple peel into a crispy snack.
- Semi ripe papaya will be ripened furthur if stored at room temperature.
- Suitable for salad and can be eaten fresh.
- Once ripe, this fruit quickly turns to mush if not stored well.
- Keep the papayas in a bag and refrigerate them for a week.