1 Kg, 500 Gm
Local muskmelons, popularly called Kharbooja in India acquires its name from the musky/sweet fragrance it emits when ripe. The light orange flesh with small yellow seeds has a high sugar content.
We handpick the finest quality fruits directly from experienced farmers who are the best at their job, so go ahead and feel the flavour of the finest locally grown Kharbujas.
- Muskmelons have cooling properties. They are good for skin and help in weight loss. Also cures constipation, bladder infections and fatigue.
- Folic acid, which is essential for pregnant women to prevent natural defects in the foetus is abundantly present in musk melon.
- Good source of vitamin C, potassium and dietary fiber.
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Cut and serve chilled muskmelons.
- Muskmelons can be eaten fresh. They are used in making fruit salads, custard, milkshakes, juices and lassi.Mix, chop or mash muskmelons with sugar and cardamom powder.
- Wash, dry and roast the muskmelon seeds to make a crispy, healthy snack. Spread these seeds in breads, buns and sandwiches