1 Kg, 500 Gm
With ruby color and an intense floral, sweet-tart flavor, the pomegranate delivers both taste and beauty. You can remove the skin and the membranes to get at the delicious fruit with nutty seeds. Pomegranates are finely sorted and graded to deliver the best-tasting pomegranates to you.
- Pomegranate is a rich supplier of soluble and insoluble dietary fibers, vitamin K, C, minerals and B-complex vitamins such as B5, B6.
- Pomegranate juice lowers bad cholesterol and raises good cholesterol.Reduces the risk of heart stoke.
- Gives a boost of energy and freshness. So, this is specially recommended for women during menopause.
- Good for pregnant women as it prevents brain damage in infants.
- Store in a cool and dry place.Whole fruit can be refrigirated upto 2 months. Fresh seeds and juice can be refrigerated for upto 5 days.
- Eat the juicy seeds raw or add into salads, garnishes or desserts. Enjoy the fresh pomegranate juice by blending them.
- To use them add in curd rice or use them as toppings. Do not discard the creamy white part as it is edible and nutritious but bitter.